Volunteers Shop First!
We could not make the sale a success without the help of fun and friendly volunteers. Therefore, volunteers get to shop first at our private presale on Thursday!
shop at 4:00 PM
shop at 4:30 PM
shop at 5:00 PM
shop at 5:30 PM
*4+ shifts by arrangement with sale owner
More Shifts = More Money In Your Pocket!
Consignors that volunteer also increase their earnings. For every 3 hour volunteer shift, you increases your earnings by 5 percent, up to 75% as follows:
- 1 three hour shift = 65%
- 2 three hour shifts = 70%
- 3 or more three hour shifts = 75%
- 4 or more shifts by arrangement with sale owner; earnings capped at 75%
***Registration will open approximately one month prior to our next event.***
Examples of Volunteer Duties
- Assemble clothing racks and set-up tables prior to sale
- Assist with checking in merchandise and putting it on display
- Help shoppers needing information or assistance
- Straighten up the sales floor
- Work in the check-out area
- Help carry items to shoppers’ cars
- Sort items after the sale
- Break down racks and tables and other clean-up
Volunteer shifts are also available related to promoting the sale. Volunteers will work with the sale owner on a list of locations to distribute flyers and advertising information, or post signs, and will be given a deadline by which the distribution must be done. Please contact us if you are interested in this type of shift.
Any non-consignor who is volunteering to attend the presale must either:
- Volunteer for a set-up shift PRIOR to the presale
- Pay $20 for admittance to the presale, to be returned upon the completion of their scheduled shift(s).
ONE VOLUNTEER = ONE PRESALE PASS
- Only one person will be admitted to the private presale per volunteer. A volunteer may come, or may send a significant other in his or her place, but volunteers may not bring anyone with them to the private presale.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE COMMITMENT INVOLVED AND READ THESE GUIDELINES PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR A SHIFT:
- Notify us as early as possible if you are unable to honor your shift. We are moms so we certainly understand when something comes up and plans have to change, but PLEASE give us as much notice as you can so that our ability to run the sale is not impeded. Anyone who isn’t able to make their shift and doesn’t notify us of this PRIOR to their shift, will not be permitted to volunteer in the future.
- Children cannot accompany you during your shift. We want to keep everyone safe and there will be a lot going on during the sale.
- Your significant other may work your shift in your place but please notify us as they will need to complete the registration process and we will need to link them to your consignor account.
- Please don’t be late as it will take a lot of coordination to transition from one volunteer to the next.
- We will be relying on you to help make the sale a success for everyone involved and we look forward to working with you!
What our Volunteers are saying…
Amazingly organized!! Sooo many items to choose from, great prices. Something for everyone! The group of volunteers were great to work with. I’m glad I could be a part of it and can’t wait for the spring sale!
Kristina M. 10/3/17
I’ve been consigning and volunteering at this sale since it first started. Such fantastic assortment of items which are so carefully vetted – you know you’re getting high quality! Love this sale and the women who had the initiative and energy to start it and grow it to what it is!!
Kelly S. 5/5/17
Just wanted to let you know that while I was working at the registers scanning both days, I overheard many customers complimenting the sale and remarking how well everything was organized and run. So congratulations on another success!!
Bria P. 5/12/16