Vendor & Advertising Opportunities
Reach Thousands of Area Families
We are inviting area family-oriented businesses to advertise with us. To participate, complete the registration below. Once your registration is received, we will review your request and get back to you. Vendors will receive a vendor agreement and information sheet along with a PayPal invoice to be paid within 48 hours to secure the spot. Registrations will be accepted until 4/14 or until space is full, whichever comes first. Please note that we have a limited number of vendor spots. We will only accept one vendor per day from a specific business (i.e. Silpada, Thirty One Gifts, etc.) but will allow a variety of boutique and craft vendors as their items tend to be unique. More than one representative from the same company however, can submit a web ad.
Be sure to spread the word! We will give you a $5 credit toward a table at our next event for any approved NEW business that advertises with us and lists you as their referral source (you can earn multiple credits).
Each approved paid vendor/advertiser earns one pass to shop our private presale!
- Be face to face with your target market! Set up a table at our sale and add to your mailing list, sell products, schedule a home show or introduce your business to local families. Vendors will be announced in a promotional email. Please note that no open food or beverage items are allowed at our venue.
- Daily Vendor Rates:
- Thurs., 5/3, Presale 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: $25
- Friday, 5/4, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM: $45
- Saturday, 5/5, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM: $35
- Sunday, 5/6, 9:30 AM – 2:00 PM: $25
- Vendor decides what hours they wish to be available on their scheduled day(s).
- Vendor table and website ad combo. See specs and deadlines for each.
- Place an ad to be posted on our website for six months with a link to your website or social network page.
Submit a ready-to-post ad, 190 pixels wide by 190 pixels high by 4/14. If you renew an existing web ad before it expires, you’ll receive a $10 discount at time of renewal.
*Please note, we do not design the ads so only choose this option if you know how to design an ad or know someone that can do it for you. Canva.com is very easy to use, along with many other websites.
Accepted throughout the year!
We are happy to put out brochures, coupons or other literature from any businesses that displayed our sale flyers. Thanks for helping us spread the word! Promotional items should be dropped off at the sale during drop-off appointments or prior to the sale.
If you have questions, please contact Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org.